Become an Earthworker
We are currently at capacity for Earthworker placements. Our regular Earthworker support placements are open-ended, meaning that it is not possible to give definitive timescales on our waiting list.
We are able to take expressions of interest from:
- those wishing to make an application for an Earthworker placement
- young adults aged 18-25 with a learning disability and/or care and support needs interested in our annual summer scheme.
We are not accepting new application forms at present as we do not wish to hold unused personal information on individuals. Individuals on the expression of interest list will be contacted and invited to submit an application form when they are near to the top of the list.
There are changes to the commissioning of day opportunities that will come into effect in 2020 and these may change the applications process for placements at Earthworks. We will update those on our waiting / expression of interest list when we know more.
To discuss the suitability of a placement at Earthworks and to join the expression of interest list please contact us.
If you wish to join the expression of interest list you will be asked to provide:
- your contact details (name, email address and telephone number)
- the name of the person interested in using our service and their date of birth
- what services you are interested in (regular weekly placement and/or summer scheme). The format of our summer scheme varies dependant on funding. Those expressing an interest for this service will be sent further information as opportunities approach.
In the meantime, we’d encourage you to attend our open days and follow us on social media to get a feel for the charity and learn about the work we do.