Can your small business make a BIG impact?
If you run or work for a small business, we understand that you’re pulled in all manner of directions, so we’re incredibly grateful when we hear you want to support us through your venture and donate just by doing the work you already do.
We're excited to team up with Work for Good, who make it even easier for your small business to donate to us, through the sales of your products and services, and for us to keep track of your wonderful support.
You can join the small business community by donating in a legal, simple and sustainable way that works for you and your business. You'll have the opportunity to create a page with photos and videos for your business, and you can choose the amount and frequency of your donations - plus, with no minimum (or maximum!) donation amount, it encourages flexible fundraising for you as a small business to give as you grow.
After you sign up, you can create your own CPA, and then you’ll then have the right agreement in place to be able to proudly publicise your support for Earthworks St Albans alongside the Work for Good logo.
We’d love to join you on your journey! If you’d like to start supporting us, you can get started here:
Charity of the Year opportunities
Are you planning some fundraising and looking for a local charity to support?
We offer the opportunity not only to make a contribution to our work and add value to your business, but also to see the impact of your support first-hand.
Further benefits to you include:
- Employee volunteering opportunities
- Raising awareness and brand equity amongst Earthworks’ supporters
- PR opportunities and recognition of the partnership on social media
- The support of our Fundraising Development Manager
If you would like to chat about opportunities for a fundraising partnership, we’d love to hear from you!
Activities to engage your employees could include:
- Employee fundraising
- Sponsorship and event sponsorship
- Event volunteering
- Team challenge at Earthworks’ Polar Bear Plunge event
- Gifts in kind – such as gardening gloves or office stationery
- Payroll giving
- Donating your skills through pro-bono work
- “Give as you Live” partnership which allows supporters to raise money when online shopping